Friday, June 15, 2018

Let me explain. No. Is too much; let me sum up.

Life keeps moving forward, and this blog has not been keeping up!
Stumbling blocks: 1) something about how I organize pictures changed, and I do not enjoy playing around and figuring out technology, so I have done nothing. 2) my techy daughter has been very busy in school, and in the golden age of this blog she was a 6th grade home schooler and encouraged me to blog, and helped me with stumbling blocks.
But! Hermione and I were discussing how she might start blogging, and I decided I will too. The year has been amazingly full and rich, with more fullness and richness to come, and I think
I will regret it if I don’t put some memories and thoughts here.
So. By category, we will have: Farm, Pets, Music, Home and baby, Holidays and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments welcome! I like to know who's reading my blog.