Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -first try!

I am finally joining Auntie Leila's linkup! Here's my first p,h,f,r:
 {Pretty} is this pair of colorful appliqué fabrics, found at Goodwill and framed in our sunroom.

 

{Happy} is my Eight year old Kitty playing Sound-O with her little brother and sister, Luke and Leia. Looks like everybody has had a few bingos already.

{Funny} is this little girl. Three years old, and boy could I tell stories...



 {Real} is this pile of clean, unfolded laundry on our bed.

Thing is, to me most of these are pretty, happy, funny *and* real! Linking up!
round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. I love your first PHFR, and the pile of laundry on the bed, oh yes, that is here at this house too. Wonderful "blog" names for your kiddos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like photos of children having a good time! And yes, I can imagine that there are funny stories that go with them.

    What's it with beds? I also deposit clean unfolded laundry on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - and you're better than I am, because at least you *have* to fold the laundry to go to bed! Mine piles higher and higher in the baskets until I bite the bullet... Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Friendly comments welcome! I like to know who's reading my blog.