Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pics from Friday's date

So, as I mentioned the other day, Fyodor and I got to go out together on Friday night. My husband attended for work, actually, and has been encouraged to take me to such things. Nice to be considered an asset :)
It was an auction dinner that was really beautifully decorated and staged. We hardly ever go out together these days, so we were (at least I was) kind of giddy to get all dressed up and spend time in an elegant setting with my husband. He dressed up pretty well, I thought, so I made sure we had photos!


I took a ridiculous number of tries, in an effort to get a good shot of my dress and makeup. Not a very rewarding pursuit. I do like to dress up, and to dress every day in a way that makes me feel pretty. I actually enjoy putting outfits together, and hardly ever try the same combo twice. (This fits in nicely with my enjoyment of thrift shopping). I enjoy what Lindsey does with What I Wore Wednesday, and I like her reasons for doing it. However, my trying to get photos of outfits to share is going nowhere. I do not look half as good in the pictures as I feel, and I don't want to spend more time thinking about my clothes and my appearance! So, this will be one of the rare times I post such a thing on here:
Darn it. I never did get a shot with my pretty silver ballet flats. Lindsey must have a truly enormous mirror.
My husband told me I was the most beautiful woman ever to have been inside the building, and we had fun together, so that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments welcome! I like to know who's reading my blog.